Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Diablo IV and work on a brand new game
There is no way they are NOT currently making a Diablo IV. I can not imagine a universe a Diablo IV isn't in the works. The simple fact that they are currently hiring means they are years off from it being ready to reveal. Plus there's the lingering"what'll replace WoW?" (who knows).... NEWS FLASH - are a crap ton of players out there. Look this up, lots of stats and research which prove gaming is BIG Diablo IV Gold and a substantial part of the sport industry. Including iPad/Android tablets.The people looked like since he was advised to present a game, he was going to cry.

No. Since he has been working on the lead designer for the man is about to break down. And everybody bashed it and attacked it just because it was about mobile.He was likely very excited to be launching a kickass Diablo sport that you could play on the go. Worked hard alongside his whole team on a game that was fantastic. With him negative comments one by one like John 16, and the lovers just stabbed. The guy held it together despite his creation being loathed for no real good reason. I understand everyone wanted to see Diablo IV, but the gambling community is toxic. The match was announced before everyone hated it.

I had been excited when I saw that a brand new Diablo coming. Disappointed to see that it seems like a rehash of Diablo 3 and expansion. It ended @ D2 LOD for me personally. Started D1 with the demonstration, the Butcher cracks in wall to find Skeleton King etc.. The whole thing was enjoyable fresh, and hard. Minute to get the full version as it came out. Try to acquire fantastic areas for communities, the spell books to level charms and access to pvp. Right down to the stock charms etc.. ANYWAYS that being said, I truly wish they'd place the work in and scrap the stuff w/Diablo IV and work on a brand new game.

Want creative fans to throw a million thoughts and evolve them all into another without thinking too hastily. A intricate storyline where you are actually interested as it unfolds with spins and deliver Mephisto and them back buy Diablo Gold. Hell people would probably be happy if you just reforged D1 and D2 and discovered a means of combining the two... get rune words back and let folks take some ears & gold of their rivals. Anyways.... Hope I see a"Diablo IV" and have the identical excitement but next time not being immediately disappointed.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste