Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Phantasy Star Online 2 is dead in the water
Pso is none of that. Believing that when pso was advertised"properly" it is going to buy PSO2 Meseta be a mainstream success or anything beyond a small cult following is delusional.Check your info. PSO came out in 2001 and sold a million copies. Monster Hunter 1 sold a million copies and came out in 2004. Both of my figures arrived from Wikipedia. The shit show in the launching window in failure and 2012 to convey resulted while the other has a bright future 29, flopping.

Right and just how many games came out from the monster hunter show ever since then? And how many of these were more effective? Let us not talk about MHW. You need to realize individuals are going to judge a book by its cover. It has a great deal of mainstream appeal, like I said. Pso2 doesn't. MH was a very niche game prior to MH World's launch it became a title. PSO was also a very niche game, that'd the opportunity for getting a mainstream title, but had that wasted because of inadequate conclusion on Sega's part (unsurprising when you remember how they handle the entire Sonic brand). That his purpose was.

They upgrade during playing hours in the West is bothersome. The majority of us are not logging into anymore and out of material to play. With no announcement for when episode 4 is going to be published, my pals and I probably won't return. We consider that as an indication that they are not serious about committing to a deadline to providing content that is fresh to us. Since it's created, which is strange. "Many of us" no man you're certainly not the bulk. If you've maxed out every class it's not because Phantasy Star Online 2 is slim, it is because you have too much time on your hands and seem to have a gaming addiction that is legit. It is also F2P, qualified?

Have not maxed out every course, Phantasy Star Online 2 is slim since it has no endgame content yet, I do not have a gaming addiction, I really do have a lot of free time at the moment though, F2P isn't a justification for a developer to never release articles, especially when a great deal of individuals spend actual money in game. I am not being entitled, I gave my option to the OP.

If it gets postponed, Phantasy Star Online 2 is dead in the water. They said May, and they have been hyping up that their gonna tell us"REAL" Shortly. So I doubt that their gonna delay it. "Dead in the water" signifies nothing. It releases, if it's delayed the amount which they care the sum that you care when it releases. They couldn't care less about us tbh. They knew a long time ago it was a viable match, could do much better in Asia-sure, but Phantasy Star Online 2 Meseta still viable from the west. They only had no interest in us. They have canceled Phantasy Star Online 2 twice for the west... 10years after they finally do it. It's really sad imo. I really like PSO... but it's pretty clear Sega does not care about us at all.I recommend ya'll try PSO2

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste