Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
It functions just a bit different
It functions just a bit different. Your client is requesting the server the condition of Runescape. Hence the server checks that players are in your area, what they are wearing, and what they are doing (and a whole lot more). Because he has to RuneScape gold fetch participant information of 1000 people, in large areas the server has a task to do. That's also why you will notice lag as well, the host is so occupied with handling the spots, he can hardly get your request sorted.

RS2 had far more players (although far more bots) compared to RS3 and we'd seen 250k+ gamers online often in summer and 1000+ players on each planet wasn't any issue back then in 2011. Technologies have improved tremendously almost a decade later, it is believed that RS3 servers have been in worse shape than the era. RS3 certainly can manage a lot more players than today, particularly more players will surely mean more servers will be additional. The servers' stability issues today is some players are currently doing things Jagex did not intend for. RS3 want load balancing and exception handling of activities. It is not a big issue.

Back in 2009 (later Runescape was considered"dead" due to wildy removal), some servers are really bloated that Runescape was really literally unplayable. Killing a boss like Araxxor was practically inconceivable to me since were mid-level slayer and skilling. Some of those experiences are different because of me being liberated to play at the time however I only presumed that the once far-fetched dreams like being able to play RuneScape onto a mobile phone became possible, they'd have fixed the server instability problems that created Runescape impossible to play.

Also I do not know what people are talking about using Old School servers because Old School and I play with as well and these servers are spaghetti. The OSRS servers are so bad that sometimes you are able to perish to slayer animals that are superior because Runescape will just freeze for 20 seconds or more. Not precisely. Why it is so I can't really explain, but it makes a huge difference. So much so in fact, that at OSRS some yet shady people realized if they made the server crash, they could duplicate money. The outcome? And put all those balances. They made as it strove to buy OSRS gold calculate all those strikes in a tiny location, all of the alts fight with each other, making strain on the server.

Angehängte Dateien Thumbnail(s)

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste