Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
I want to set up mine in living area to see whether any pets enjoy watching it also
The Link is officially Animal Crossing Items pretty wonderful. And oh yeah, Voltron is really where I got his (my kitty's ) title! There is a Hunk in the Netflix series.

Yuppwe were big fans of the series when we saw him at a rescue and the name just happened to match perfectly - he had been orange and stocky.

Damn I didn't even find that xD I am too distracted by the poke balls. Yeah he is cool and all but I like the first sonic ahead of the redo in the film

Mhmm! His namesake is Hunk from Voltron (at the Netflix series one). He also appears to adore food, so it is a perfect fit!

I want to set up mine in living area to see whether any pets enjoy watching it also. Ooo those poke balls remind me of the ones with the gold plated things inside.

Ohh yessss! They had been from BK! When Pokémon was enormous!!

That's ADORABLE!

Hmm... that is reason enough to worry. I'd be on the watch for any sinister/suspicious acts from this kitty, seems they're training for war.

My kitty too is enthralled by AC! No other game actually, but he really loves sitting at the bottom of my tv watching me run around (aimlessly) on my island.

Wow. I would have a exact unproductive day if I had a cat that did so, because I'd only chase bugs up the display's edge repeatedly.

Gonna should earn buy Animal Crossing Bells For Sale a very small butterfly from newspaper and hang it from a series for him. See if he enjoys it. I really like it tho. Any inquisitive animal looks would be the best

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste